Planes…Trains…Automobiles (Monday Musings – 10/20/14)
This coming Thursday marks the beginning of a ten day journey that will span two continents, three time zones and 16,548 kilometres.
Here is the schedule.
A ministry partner and myself are heading to Vancouver on Thursday to present the Bridging China and Africa (BCA) initiative to a group of Chinese churches.
While there, we will conduct a leadership seminar with their church leaders on the subjects of vision and integrity.
Bishops from across the continent of Africa will gather in Nairobi for the biennial conference of the Pentecostal Assemblies of Africa. I have been invited to present Revitalizing the Church (RTC) to this group of leaders who represent thousand of churches and millions of members in Africa.
My priority will be to present the Center for Leadership Integrity (CLI). It is my prayer that bishops will respond to the message of integrity and will work with me to develop a strategy to take CLI across the Continent.
Arriving back in Montreal on Friday, October 31, MJ and I will board a train for London, ON on Saturday November 1.
I look forward to once again being with my long time ministry friends, Garry Fess and his son Andrew. Royal View Church is joining with their satellite church, City View, for a joint service on Sunday morning. MJ will meet with the women on Sunday night, while I meet with the men.
Here is what you can pray for.
1) Favour with the Chinese churches of greater Vancouver as the vision of Bridging China and Africa is shared
2) Favour with the African bishops and an openness to developing a strategy for CLI across the continent
3) Safe travel during the 16,548 km that will be covered in ten days
4) Rest for the physical body that will be adjusting to ongoing time changes both in Canada and overseas
5) Effective ministry in the leadership seminars and churches during those ten days
Until next time…
P.S. Just a reminder that the RTC website domain name has changed to www.rtc21.org. Please bookmark this domain so that there will be no confusion with our old website.